Saturday, October 23, 2010

Thinking back

Right now, things are sailing along smoothly. I just got another interview to Western University of Health Sciences. At times, this seems like it is too easy. When I look back at the long hours, the frustration, and the worry, I realize that I sat everything up and this is just reaping the benefits.

At work I began reading a textbook on Histology and Cell Biology. Sometimes, I have lots of downtime at my new location. Just as I got to page 2, patients began coming in and they didn't stop. Yesterday turned out to be the busiest day ever for my lab! It is good that we are busy, but it was a bit crazy too. I am able to get most of the pokes, even on very tough patients. Of course, I still have a ways to go before I can say that I'm experienced and really good.

Fall is coming, and the rain is beginning. I think I am ready for it. A move to indoors tasks which means organizing and preparing to consolidate and move. Projects that I have left partly finished will get worked on… starting NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment