Monday, February 8, 2010

So it begins...

I have been working on this process for quite some time. In college I loved learning about plants and Ecology, so I figured I would go in that direction. Since college, I have discovered how much potential and wonder is in the health care field. It is a direct way to care for others as well as to bring science into my daily life.
I work in a hospital laboratory and so see the background scenes of health care. I also have volunteer and shadow experience to see the front lines of medicine. I have average grades from college and MCAT scores. This is due to the fact that I chose the difficult Professors and classes over the easy ones because my focus was on learning over grades. These average grades plus above average medical experiences should hopefully get me to my short term goal of getting into medical school. I am excited to see what the future brings and to share it on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment